Friday, November 23, 2012

~About Me~

My name is Dena Foote. I currently reside in Clearwater, FL. I have posted and will continue to post some of the cakes that I have done, if there are any that you are interested in my making for you please feel free to contact me, I have a variety of ways you can contact via email Kouklaskakes@gmail.com or by phone 727-251-9297 or through my facebook pg- Facebook.com/kouklaskakes. Even if I haven't done a cake like the one you may want I am always up for a new challenge. I work with a lot butter cream and royal icing and also work with fondant, I give the option of buttercream flavored or marshmallow flavored fondant.  And since I have little kiddos of my own I Really really try to make sure that as much as possible is edible so that way if a little one steals something off a cake the parents dont have to worry. That is a complete preference call on your order. Your cake wish is my command :-) Contact me for pricing for any upcoming parties you may need a personal one of a kind cake for.

No comments:

Post a Comment